HouseOfLUNAtics
HouseOfLUNAtics
HouseOfLUNAtics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HouseOfLUNAtics

FF14 Guides, tips and FC information.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Barrons
Admin
Luna Barrons

Introduce yourself here! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:27 pm

Character name: Luna Barrons
System: PS4
About Me: Owner of LUNAtics. I love Raiding and Crafting. I'm always willing to help out anyone that asks for it, so please feel free to do so. I'm very approachable so if you have any questions, concerns, ideas or what have you please don't be afraid to speak to me. =^_^=
Back to top Go down
https://houseoflunatics.board-directory.net
Esaresee

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:49 pm

Character Name: Sir Drizzt
System: PS4
About me: I love to be helpful, and giving. Gil and hard earned objects are only materialistic to me, so if you need and I have it; it's yours. I'm an ilvl 110 DRG. I play nights during weekdays, and usually all weekend. I talk a lot. Ha see you in action Smile
Back to top Go down
Denjolle

Denjolle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 5:49 pm

Character name: Jollau Blauw
System: PC
About Me: I'm from Belgium (Europe) But play on the NA servers, because... becau.. idk just because Razz . But i'm a WHM and stil leveling to 50 atm. i'm always willing to help and up for a good time. see you guys ingame Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HouseOfLUNAtics :: Important News :: Introductions!-
Jump to: